Our solutions span the depth and breadth of the hospital enterprise, automating and streamlining many core processes in the healthcare environment. These include:
- Automatically managing patient flow in clinical units like the emergency department, the perioperative department, the cardiac catheterization lab, diagnostic imaging, etc.
- Locating and routing movable medical equipment and other assets to ensure their proper cleaning, maintenance, distribution, and security
- Distributing, retrieving, cleaning, and staging instrument trays
- Monitoring and documenting staff members’ compliance with hand hygiene requirements and other infection-containment protocols
- Monitoring temperature-controlled environments, logging out-of-range events, and documenting corrective actions
- Managing turnover of inpatient beds by monitoring occupancy, status, and availability
Automatic tracking and workflow orchestration is an integrated solution to drive workflow. The system recognizes and interprets events in a healthcare environment and then automatically determines and communicates what should happen next, who needs to know, and who needs to act to keep care progressing.